Monday, November 1, 2010

Undefeated

MWS went undefeated after Saturday's win, undefeated in the conference, undefeated in the season. Wednesday starts playoffs. If they win {obvio} they will play on Saturday night. Funny thing...my club team (Loyola University) plays the Messiah club team, at Messiah on Saturday. Game time is at 1 pm. This will be the first time I will have to root against Messiah. Of course, It's not MWS; but still, I feel like a traitor. I will stay for the MWS game, which will probably be night time - well, lets hope.

In other good news...yesterday, I kinda practiced with the football team. I jogged through a few plays. My ankle/foot is not 100%, but you know, it felt decent. I had a flimsy ace wrap on it and sneakers (not cleats). Today, my ankle feels really good. Maybe there was just some scar tissue or something in there that just needed to be broken up. Because today, my ankle is not as stiff as it usually is. Thank you God. I see signs of healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment