Saturday, November 13, 2010

A relaxing Saturday

Today I didn't do much.  I spent several hours cleaning my house and oh yeah, i got my car washed.  It was just one of those days.  I def didn't feel like doing anything and I'm fine with that.  I wore my fave sweatpants all day - yessssss.  Everyone needs a day like that right?  The one semi-productive thing that I did:  I (kinda) helped one of my new roommates move in. I found this awesome pic {love it!}.  I wasn't sad, but I was just blah.  I'm trying to be awesome right now.
My MWS girls pulled through with a 4-0 win over Manhattanville in the first round of NCAAs.  No contest there.  3-0 after like the first 20 minutes.  Tomorrow is round 2 and they play Rowan.  

I have to say though, as I had planned for one of my new roommates to move in, I was motivated to do some cleaning/organizing.  There's this one closet that I have all of this random stuff in.  Yeah, you know you have one too.  Anyways, I rediscovered all of these MWS pics and scrapbook-like memories - awww {sniff, sniff}.  so fitting for this time of year.  i hope that feeling never goes away.  {excite.unstoppable.awesome!}  

I can't believe it's November 13th.  The weather outside was beaut today...cool but not cold and sunny!  yay.  Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away.  I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to holiday decor.  Honestly, I hate it.  Like, way clutter and way too much work for me.  Buuutttt.  I saw this pic today and maybe I've changed my mind {partially}
Ok, let me clarify.  I don't love the style here, but I kinda dig the wreath hung with the striped ribbon.  If you stop by and see this at my house, you'll know where i got the idea from :)

Tomorrow will be a test.  for me personally, a physical test.  our football team has a scrimmage against another church.  my ankle is still a little bit sore.  {i did some striking with my keeper on Thursday - shhhh!}  i am hoping no pain.  but wth, no pain, no gain, right?  suck it up weak-sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment