Monday, November 22, 2010

Back to the Final Four

Yesterday, MWS advanced to the Final Four!  OMGosh - they are soooo good and have a chance become back-to-back-to-back national champions!  That's right - 3 consecutive.  Too bad the NCAA tournament is in Texas AGAIN this year.  I don't like that choice, but I will no doubt be listening/watching/tweeting on that day.  Make me proud MWS.  You will always be my #1.

The annual flag football tournament is in less than a week and the ankle I'd say is about 80%.  Yesterday, we had about a 4 hour practice and it felt good, but there were long breaks in between and I wasn't running many long routes.  I wish I was 100%, but I'm thinking adrenaline will kick in and give me a boost. 
These boots are sweet.

Ed Westwick has style...as does Chuck Bass.

A nice healthy snack!  I may try this.

You can never go wrong with Madewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment