Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pet Peeves

I had a few friends over for dinner last night and one of our short conversations was about my pet peeves.  Notice I said "my" since I don't even think that they ever shared theirs, but I am very passionate about this list (i.e. don't be annoying!)  So there's the inspiration for this post - hope you are not offended by any of these:

#3 pet peeve:  wearing sunglasses indoors:  seriously?  It's not sunny inside.  Do you think you're cool or something?  sunglasses are to block the sun so you don't have to squint.  NO! Take those off!

#2 pet peeve:  female athletes wearing their hair down while playing sports or working out.  seriously?  Please tie your hair back.  you are embarrassing me.  Ew, how can you stand hair sticking to your sweaty face during a workout? 

#1 pet peeve:  slow walkers.  seriously?  step aside.  don't get irritated that I just bumped your arm trying to pass you.  you were in the left lane and you were walking too slow!  or what about that time when you are with a group of people and you have to stop every 5 minutes to wait for the slow walkers?!  ugh - annoying.

There are many others, but these are the 3 that I speak about/complain of most. 

Christmas will be at my house this year.  I need to get a tree! 
I like this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment