Friday, November 5, 2010

Talk'n about the Phillies

Baseball season is O-V-E-R; but my love for the Philadelphia Phillies has not dwindled, despite falling short of expectation.  (I'm still asking for a new Phillies hat for Christmas.)  There is so much talk about Jayson Werth and his free agency.  I mean, serioiusly, he's pretty freaking awesome...my roommate definitely is in love with him - and his grizzly-like beard. 


I'm def. in agreement with Gary, dude who wrote an open letter to Jayson (and Ruben Amaro).  My words to Jayson are simple:

     Dear Jayson, 
     Please stay.
     K, thanks,
     Jamie

Additionally, the Phillies announced that they will be increasing ticket prices for lower level seats next season.  Darn.

Thank goodness it is Friday.  (That means that tomorrow is Saturday.)  Friday also means casual dress and football jersey day in the office (i.e. purple Friday in honor of the Ravens).  Yay.  First of all, sorry, but I'm not a true Ravens fan.   Second, I def wore my David Beckham long-sleeve (superseded) Real Madrid jersey.  It might be a stretch, but it is a real futbol jersey and I always get nice compliments and/or dirty looks for wearing it.  Well, it's much nicer than your purple mesh f-ball jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment