Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's the weekend!

Today is a busy day. This morning I ran a bunch of errands in town {the county}. Wow, I forgot how beautiful fall days are in the county. The trees were amazing! There's something about the sights and smells of fall that takes me back to rec soccer. I wish I could go back. I wish I could play right now. MWS plays Etown tonight. I expect a win. Etown used to be better than they've been the past 5 years. MWS also gets better every year, every day I presume.

I am currently baking pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for the bake sale tonight. My church football team is fundraising tonight at the concert. Saving Thomas and Jason Min will be at church as part of this weekend's revival! Woo!
But wait, that's not it. Ugh - I have a First Aid/CPR class all day, starting at 1:30 through 7:30 at Loyola first. Then to the concert {late}. Buy cookies! mmmmm...They taste so good on my lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment