Friday, November 12, 2010

a little bit AWK

Love this post about Awkward and Awesome things. 
Girl is super cute.


Here's my go:

Awkward:
- laughing at Korean jokes when you don't understand {at all}
- trying to use chopsticks {but I'm getting better}
- running into someone (literally) in the grocery store bc I was texting away
- shopping sample sales in NYC
- going to Wegman's to check out Bobby Flay
- hugging my brother-in-law
Awesome:
- MWS
- making a huge play in women's flag football
- the Jason Aldean duet (feat. Kelly Clarkson) performed on the CMAs
- the great weather today - sunny yet a brisk air
- the goat cheese salad I packed for lunch
- a crisp apple
- a solid outfit with my J.Crew puffy vest

I wish I had a good story, but my life is rather boring at the moment.  Hey, but it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment