Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's December!

Wow, today is December 1, 2010, as in only a month until the new year and a month until my life ceases to be what it is today.  {I wish it was April 15th right now.}  OMGosh, that also means 25 days until Christmas!  I haven't gotten any presents for people yet (except for the gift for my parents that my sister already got - yessss).  I really need to get some of that done.  The last two years I waited until Christmas Eve to attempt all of my Christmas shopping.  Poor choices were made those days.  But, it def will not get done this weekend...I am going to visit some college teammates in PA to watch the NCAA final four games (online).  YAY.  MWS is playing at 7:30 (8:30 EST) on Friday and then later on Saturday if they win the semis.

Check out these sweet sculptures from Peter Gronquist:





Muhaaaaha.  You know you want one.


No comments:

Post a Comment