Thursday, December 1, 2011

Time Out

So I have to apologize. I didn't get around to do a real post. I'm currently taking a time out from real life. Actually, I'm blogging from my phone - that's a first. I'm waiting at BWI and flying out to Albuquerque - that's New Mexico, if you didn't know. Yeah, new Mexico one of those western states that is kinda close to the Grand Canyon. I'm looking forward to visiting one of my good friends from my childhood. She just moved out there recently for work. We do plan on going snowboarding one day, so I'm super stoked about that. Maybe some hiking, just Exploring and hanging/chilling. Unfortunately, I prob won't be able to watch MWS play tomorrow. They had better win so I can watch on Saturday. Because I'm on my phone I can't provide the link but I'm sure you can find the link on one of my recent posts. Here's how the bracket looks:
K. Maybe I'll post later...and edit so it looks better.

No comments:

Post a Comment