Wednesday, December 7, 2011

In case you missed it

2011 National Champs! (pics from NCAA.com)
It's craaaazy awesome!
Also, I finished The Messiah Method, a book written about the Messiah soccer programs.  (the first book i think i've ready from cover to cover in about 20 years.)  It's a great read if you are a coach, especially if you are a soccer coach.  The method however, can be applicable for any organization or institution.  It's awesome to be able to read and feel the emotion that each of the men and women who were interviewed displayed through their testimonies.  Such special program!  If you want to read, lemme know.  I'll let you borrow my copy!
Ugh!! Christmas is in 2.25 weeks and i need to buy a Christmas tree, decorate my house, and do ALL of my Christmas shopping!  too much, too little time!


No comments:

Post a Comment