Sunday, December 25, 2011

presents at christmas

lying on the couch watching netflix drinking a brewski...house is quiet and clean, once again...finally.  it was nice to see family; lovely, lovely, i tell you.  i do miss those times though when we used to go to my grandparents house and i got to see all of my cousins.  it's been a few years since i've seen them all.  i guess, times have changed-miss that.  how was christmas for you?  what cool things did santa bring you?  I usually just get $$ every year; my family is practical and we keep it real.  i was pretty proud of myself for getting sweet gifts for everyone though (apple, madewell, UO, and Eddie Bauer did the trick this year).  you must be getting old though when you are excited to get a new microwave for christmas...it's a cool microwave though.  you are jealous, i know.  now i can eat tv dinners rather than home cooked meals.  yessss.
it's a llama-corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment