Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bones

My new Netflix obsession is Bones.  
Currently, the show is in its 7th season on Fox; however, Seasons 1 through 6 are on Netflix.  I love that Emily Deschanel plays a strong independent female character - this super smart forensic anthropologist.  and she's super socially awkward - even better...and it's one of those murder solving shows, so you get sucked into every episode.  Oh wait, Aaand there's Booth (David Boreanaz) the good-looking FBI agent.  Did I ever tell you I wanted to be an FBI agent?  awwwesoome!  and it of course takes place in DC (i.e. setting in MD, DC, VA).  On those facts alone, the show is the bomb dot com.  I just finished Season 5 - on to S6.  it's good; believe me.
I just bought front and back lights for my bike, kinda like this:
jk. i'm sure you knew that.
Pics i reblogged from Tumblr that i diiigg:
hm.  i must like motorcycles.
V.Becks on a swing!
I hope everyone enjoys a little family+friends, relaxation, and comfort and joy this Christmas weekend.  Remember to celebrate *Jesus Christ*, the one who saved our lives.  MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment