Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas is in 12 days!

Christmas music is playing on the radio!  Love it.
Shopping is like 75% done.  I'll be cutting it close, again.  It is soo crazy busy in the shopping malls and stores that I'm not sure if I can handle another trip.  on Saturday, I purchased a 'lil Christmas tree and did some minimal decorating at my house...minimal.  I also finally found a decent dress for this weekend's wedding...finally.  It will do - it will do.  Last night, I did a round of P90X and duuuude, i'm real sore today.  I also played soccer last night, so i'm stiff AND sore.  it sucks getting old and slow.  we lost, but it was a good game...very fast paced and intense.  Indoor soccer is crazy sprinting.  boys are fast.
Here's another article on the MWS Championship team!  Can I really say enough?
Enjoy your Tuesday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment