Thursday, October 7, 2010

Last night

Last night, I went out with some friends to Royal Taj. I love Indian food; it tastes so good on my lips. Last night MWS spanked Eastern University and last night was also game 1 of the NLDS for my Phillies. (Thank God for DVR.) I was not disappointed.

Girls' night out is always fun. The Royal Taj had the best service i think i've ever had at a restaurant. Good friends, good conversation, good food. One thing that I will mention is that this place was not casual. Some were dressed for dinner dates, the atmosphere was dim, and even my friends came well-dressed (some straight from work, so i can understand). I however, was very proud to wear my Phillies jersey to dine. Fist pump!

MWS played Eastern last night at home. It was no contest (duh) as the Falcons proved that they ARE the best in the country. We win 7-0. I asked my friend how the game went and congratulated the team for being awesome. She replied, "we are good and they were not so good, but that's what happens on the Shoe." - Junior Leah Sipe.
Because I went out to dinner last night, I was only able to watch the first 3 1/2 innings of the Phillies game live. Fortunately, when i returned home, i was able to rewatch history. Ew. Doc Halladay is siiiiick. Roy Halladay became the fifth pitcher in baseball history to have two no-hitters in one season, and the first to have one during the regular season and one in the playoffs. I was truly inspired and i am now even more excited for the game on Friday. I think what I think a lot of people think. The Phillies are THAT good. With H2O unbeatable and the best line-up in baseball, it will be a very exciting playoff run. by the way, good thing i put a deposit on my ticket plans for next year, because they are already freaking sold out. Chumps. One more day till Friday - Praise Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment