Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 Year in Review

3 more days until 2011...yikes!  I can't believe I'm saying this, but where did 2010 go?  Let's review and remember good and bad times of O-ten.  January, February, March - who knows what really goes on in those months.  My life was humdrum and I lived at work.  Ahhh, but when April rolls around, I'm a new woman, I mean girl, especially when I see all of my Messiah teammates on alumni game day{btw, how is that even fair? best team in the country, fit, practicing every day, vs. older, slower, once a year-has beens}  In May - USA all the way (!) for World Cup 2010, but as expected they failed miserably.  {I started my quest of getting ripped in 90 days.}  In June, my church softball team was o-so-close to winning the annual church softball tournament.  My niece also celebrated her 1st birthday.  One of my roommates at the time moved out in July {tear}.  I was very sad to see her go, but didn't mind the cats going with her.  yesssss.  August always begins with a great week of soccer camp at Messiah.  I get to train with a bunch of champions!  Shortly after, I finished up P90X and was ripped - I'm talking washboard abs, girlfriend!  yessss.  September was a very eventful month.  I went to the Jersey Shore for a mini vaca.  My car broke down, so I bought a new car.  I went to my first NFL game in New York (Jets v. Ravens opening day).  I ruined my ankle and September started a 3 or 4 month period of lying on the couch and watching TV.  Luckily, I started coaching soccer again at Loyola University - the women's club team...and the best yet, I started blogging again.  yessss.  Octoberthe Phillies failed to make the World Series, but I loved every moment of the playoffs {including Doc Halliday's no-hitter}.  yessss.  In November sadly, I said goodbye to 2 roommates, but excitedly welcomed 2 new ones.  yessss.  Sheesh - December is almost over now.  Messiah men's soccer won an NCAA championship (AGAIN) and MWS was robbed of theirs.  The Phillies signed Cliff Lee.  Yessss.  There you have it...in a nut shell.  I need a solid and challenging list for nineteen ninety...*Gasp*  I mean, TWO THOUSAND ELEVEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment