Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cliff Lee is BACK.

This morning when I got to work, I did the usual.  Check my email, daily blogs, twitter, and news.  I was shocked to see the greatest news of all time.  WHAT!?!  Cliff Lee back in Philly?  Yessss...ssssss.  I miss my Phillies.  I immediately retweeted about 15 Philly news tweets.  Even better is the fact that he turned down a more lucrative deal with the Yankees and he signed a 5 year deal.  New rotation:  Halladay, Lee, Oswalt, Hamels.  Legit baby.  (Sorry O's fans.)  This is a good day even though I feel like crap.  Cliff Lee AND the Biggest Loser finale...and it's sunny outside-all in the same day.  It's like Christmas without the presents or family or being off work.

...btw, how awesome was DeSean Jackson's celebration on Sunday night?  so awesome.


Wood briefcase? - monEY...Literally - it's $400, but schwweeeet.

No comments:

Post a Comment