Friday, September 3, 2010

Winter, Spring, Summer 2010

Haha! I'm back, maybe. I got annoyed with the art of blogging. In the midst of reviewing my blog in 2009, I decided I was a big dork for blogging, so it went to bed. As of now, I no longer think that, so I will post my first of 2010, now that it's almost fall. The summer is almost gone (sad face) and this weekend I'm going to visit my sister at the Jersey Shore. Must I differentiate between Seaside Park and Seaside Heights (?) - approximately a 1/2 mile bike ride. The guidos and guidettes abound only at the boardwalk. I must admit, I'm excited to have off a few days and lounge at the beach (stay away Earl!) and get a new bike at Brielle! Thanks Phil :) Perhaps a red shiny one? Happy Labor Day! I leave you with this hilarity as you travel this holiday weekend: The crap we put up with getting on and off an airplane:

No comments:

Post a Comment