Friday, September 10, 2010

Goals of the season

As I had posted earlier, I got to see the best in action over at Homewood field. As expected, the good guys pulled through and looked stronger than ever. Messiah never gave the Blue Jays any room to breathe - the team just continuously and unforgivingly attacked their back line like it was the first minute of the game. Impressive? Of course, but it is only the 3rd game of the season and, no doubt, this team will only get better! Check out these clips: Goals of the season from the first weekend. Well done, my friends, well done. I shall see you later in the season and most definitely in the playoffs; but hopefully, I can catch the team in action on the Shoe. “The girls are always excited to play on The Shoe,” Coach Frey states.

On a totally different note, I am going to buy a new car today. Yay, boo...I mean, Yay. I mean, Boo. Ugh, one of those bitter sweet moments, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment