Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I smell Autumn

Autumn is such a great season. Not only does it mark the greatest season of the year, that is soccer season, but you can never complain about the weather and beauty of creation. The leaves are so beautiful, the crisp air, apple cider - yay! Right this second, I am looking forward to bust'n out the boots, turning the AC off, and standing on the sidelines, watching a good game of soccer.

My fall wish list:
  1. The Phillies to make it to the playoffs and win another pennant. They are currently the hottest team in baseball - yeah baby, tonight's win is 10 in a row and 6 up on the Braves. What the...? I love them and love watching them. I hope I can win a bid to buy playoff tickets. PS. - Chase Utley is HOT and so is Jayson Werth.
  2. MWS to win another national championship. Currently, the Messiah Women's soccer team is dominating the NCAA DIII field. Must I say untouchable? The NCAA Championships will be held in Texas again in December, but it is thrilling to hear my team dominating the east coast. Still ranked on top, the team remains undefeated and boasts a record of 7-0.
  3. Rehab my ankle back to full strength by Thanksgiving. My ankle is still bothering me. I am still walking with a limp. I hope it will get stronger by next week so that I can at least go for a casual jog. I will make up my own rehab.
  4. Win the women's football Turkey Bowl with Hope Chapel. I do not believe my church football team has ever won a football championship. I believe that this could be the year. With the addition of several speedy players and great personalities, I believe that we will be giving any good team a run for their money! Women's flag football...I'm ready to dominate.
Now, is that too much to ask? Believe me, I have so many other things that I could have slapped down, but I will hold back. Sweet. Happy Autumn, Marylanders!

No comments:

Post a Comment