Wednesday, September 8, 2010

MWS

I look forward to a lot of things. For me, the fall is not football season, it is soccer season. And not that long ago, I played for the greatest collegiate program in the country, at least now it is. Messiah College Women's soccer is an awesome thing. If you have any respect for the game, take a night and go watch this team play. They are back on top this 2010 season and tonight they play right here in my town, Baltimore, MD baby! #1 MWS plays #8 Johns Hopkins. This is the game I look forward to every other year. Not only is it in my back yard, but JHU is a fierce team, always athletic and always a team that plays well on their home turf - you know it will be a great game, quality soccer, quality. I hope this debacle won't interfere with my plans to attend. Otherwise, I'll be waiting another two years for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment