Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 3

Today will be the last day of the Master Cleanse.  I made an executive decision and it comes down to this:  I did clean eating for 2 days prior to the Master Cleanse and will do 3 days of continued clean eating after today.  Total days of eating no real food equals 7-8 days.  That is good for me.  I didn't get to play soccer again last night.  I have no energy.  They say it comes on day 5 or so since much of the energy that is used in digestion is available for clarity and your stomach and digestive system really starts to clear out.  Let me just say, this process is ridiculous.  I can't even believe people do this for great lengths of time and love it.  It will for sure be much easier in the winter when there aren't birthday parties and cookouts every weekend.  I may try it again then.  There's nothing wrong with a juice cleanse either.  I believe it to be just as effective and I think in the future, I'll go with that option.  In the meantime, i long for chewing and tasting real food on Saturday.  I went to Wegmans on my lunch break to prep for tomorrow's juicing and Friday's soup/raw foods meals.  Love that place, always spend too much money.  Can't wait to have a new taste in my mouth.  4 more tough hours to grind through.  Arg.  At least the O's are on now so I can have something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment