Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day 2

Day 2 of the Master Cleanse.  Feeling good.  This morning was the first day I have tried the Salt Water Flush.  It was not enjoyable.  I almost threw it up by the time I drank it all.  It's hard enough drinking that much liquid, then throw in the salty taste.  foul.  but i think it did the job.  actually i'm not sure.  i took a crap, but i'm not sure if it was due to the SWF or just the normal from the lax tea last night.  whatevs.  i decided to weigh myself and i weigh more since i started.  it's def water weight.  I did however think that i was going to be perpetually hungry throughout this process, but i'm not.  there is a bit of uncomfort, but i'm not sure if you would call it being hungry.  I've had my moments though.  tonight, i'm going to the O's game.  boo for not eating and drinking at the Yard.  but then again, it's good for me in terms of discipline and health.  During the cleanse kick, i've been watching some of the cool healthy food documentaries on Netflix, which included Forks Over Knives.  Today, I visited their website and discovered this crazy story about an Ultramarathoner, Rich Roll.  
Ew.  Inspiring, yet slightly disturbing.  New Hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment