Thursday, January 12, 2012

I must decrease

I am finding it very difficult these days to long after the Word, to desire for godly things.  I know I'm supposed to, like any good Christian person, but...hm - i don't even know.  It's like I have to force myself to spend time with God...literally force.  why?  you know like that person that you hate, but you have to spend time with them (for whatever reason) at work, school, sports, etc.  annoying, right?  you end up being bitter and then try to avoid them or ignore them.  I am not trying to avoid God - I mean, that IS impossible, but i'm really failing in the Christian living efforts right now.  
This is a powerful verse.  MEDITATE.
Today, i heard that it was like 55 degrees outside!  awesome!  i mean, bummer!  i didn't step foot outside until it was dark.  Doh!  how'd it get to being 11 pm already?! arg.  private practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment