Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Doctor, Doctor

Happy New Year, ya'll!
So first post of 2012.  yay.  can you believe that this is the 4th year that this thing has been in sesh?  New year...new resolutions?  ok, maybe.  just one that i will share.  and one that i just decided.  I really should go to the doctor and the dentist this year.  I have not gone since college and college has been a while ago.  I guess i really didn't have the need to go, but i should prolly go since i turn the big 3-0 this year - yikes!  that's a new decade.  Plus, I can finally take advantage of the health benefits that i have through my employer...and that i've never used.  woops.

it has been so cold and bitter the last few days.  seriously.  it snowed a bit yesterday.  i'm sure california  and florida are laughing in our faces right now.
(still) looking for the perfect pair of oxfords...shoe shopping is frustrating when you wear a size W5.

No comments:

Post a Comment