Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Brunch

Don't you love brunch?  i do.  in particular i'm a huge omelette fan.  I was reading my new issue of House Beautiful (yeah - for some reason i still get it) and i saw a feature for Clinton St. Baking Co.'s (semi) new cookbook. 
i ate here one random day last year.  it was so good - but we did wait for a table for around an hour.  and i remember that their buscuits and jam tasted so good on my lips.
I wanna omelette and pancakes...and buscuits.  and french toast and coffee and orange juice.  and ohhh, eggs sunny side up and waffles with berries or maybe just some homemade syrup.  those breakfast sandwiches are also good with bacon or ham.
who's in.  i want brunch.

My Phillies are off to a great start to the season.
The Flyers are up 2-1 in the playoffs.
and the Sixers...well, they made the playoffs.  They will lose.
Also, yesterday was the Boston Marathon.  I wish i could've watched it live.  my friend-this is the elite of the elite of running speciments.  The male winner time was 2:03:59, the unofficial record.  foul.nast.sick.ew.  he couldve run 2 full marathons in the time it took me to jog 26.2. 
oh but wait, he is Kenyan.

No comments:

Post a Comment