Friday, December 14, 2012

Natty Champs again | Fundraiser event

Hi again.
If you didn't hear, the Messiah College Men's and Women's soccer teams won the NCAA Division III Championships AGAIN this year.  I was very fortunate to be able to watch MWS win the trophy down in San Antonio, TX.  (Wasn't able to make the men's game.)  MWS played well against a team that they had previously lost to early in the season (Emory).  Honestly, I don't think that MWS was ever threatened, and I was confident that we would come out with the win, after we scored the game's first and only goal.  I must confess, this is the first time that I've been to the final four/final since I was a player back in 2002; so yeah, i guess it's been 10 years...and yes, it was the first national championship win that I had been a part of.  How awesome.  Brandon Fisher tweeted: "Even as my piece of Messiah Soccer tradition gets smaller and smaller I find myself prouder and prouder of that tiny contribution." Well said brother.  Hmm - 5 stars looks soooo much better!

So Christmas is less than 3 weeks away!  WTF.  I'm not ready!  i'm kinda stressing about gifts.  I was just in NYC for work and it. was. crazy.  i felt like the grinch, bc i was like, walk faster and get out of my way and stop taking pictures to all of the tourists. arg.  

Big event coming up this Sunday.  Stop on by and support a great cause!
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die.


No comments:

Post a Comment