Friday, November 11, 2011

Dress Shopping (Part II)

We are back to the dress debacle.  an upcoming wedding in Dec...ugggh.  aaaaactuuuaallly, i bought one last weekend.  but i'm kinda contemplating whether or not i really wanna keep it or return it.  i think i got it just so i don't have to go dress shopping anymore.  i'm not even sure if i like it!  doh!  debacle.  Why i can't look like jcrew (hot date in a suit included)??!!.  ughh.  ughhh.  ughhhhh. booo.

Recently, I've finished a series on Netflix.  I mentioned it previously, maybe you remember...Felicity
ok, now i'm slightly embarrassed.
I'd have to say, it was pretty good.  I found myself watching 2-3 episodes a night.  Weird because, it's so 1999.  I guess i can kinda relate bc that's when/where i was around that time.  anyways, here are my 6 review points:
6.  So many actors early in their career (Tyra Banks, Jennifer Garner, dude from Scrubs, dude from Heros) are in the series.
5.  Ben, please stop whispering.  a quiet voice is unnecessary unless you are in the library.
4.  They talked about sex...alot.  Is that normal?  i mean, not for a college tv show, but in real life.  i feel like it's not.
3.  I need a Javier in my life.  The dude is money...hilarious.
2.  i feel like every scene opens with "Hey"..."Heey"
1.  I am satisfied that Felicity and Ben ended up with each other.  phew, so much drama!
Hope you get to watch the greatest soccer program in the country this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment