Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm a fan

I'm a fan of this cobalt blue color.
In general, I am a fan of anything blue, but i think it's a nice alternative color for fall.  we tend to wear red, orange, and brown in the fall and then transitions to black in the winter, which is fitting.  whatever.  i def like this color better.
that's kinda why i recently bought this belt. hot right?
A freaking wood bike - are you serious?  this is amazing.
those tote-like handbags.  yeah, i need this leather bag for work, but not one that's $300.
I'm a fan of October.  It's MLB playoffs, NFL, NHL, AND soccer season ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!
Last night, the mighty Yankees were defeated in game 5 to send the Detroit Tigers to the ALCS to face the Texas Rangers.  Tonight, we shall see what the NLCS matchup will be.  Please Phillies, PLEASE WIN!  If you do i'll give you a cookie.  I am a fan...perhaps slightly obsessed...although my experience being a Philadelphia fan, I have always been a pessimist.  Plus, the Cards are hot, which makes me nervous.
Our (Philly) teams never win when they are supposed to...but i do have confidence in RoyH.  He's the bomb.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment