Friday, September 23, 2011

soccer season is underway

Happy Friday!  It's ugly out today though.  rain and dark this morning.
I don't blog much anymore.  Soccer has taken over my life, well not really, only twice a week...and the weekends. so that counts.  but i also obsess about MWS.  you know last night, i was wearing a MWS shirt at LoyolaU and some guy pointed it out and said, "you must be good."  ahhh, made my night.  i shrugged it off though and said, "used to be..."  i was running with a bag of cones, to the field...so i couldn't chat.  but i overheard him talking to his friend.  he said, MWS is goooood.  they win national championships.  Yes they do and continue to do...team is legit this year AGAIN. 
I recently completed the Friday Night Lights series...tear.  so good.  so i've been trying to find another feel good series on Netflix to start.  (MadMen, yes - in the future when i have a little more time.)  I chose Felicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment