Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Step it up USA

First of all, I'd like to apologize (to my 3 followers) for my lack of blog postings.  my b.  so sorry.  but i do post on tumblr and pinterest, so that kinda counts.
Summertime is so sweet.  specially when the WWC is here!  USA hasn't won since 1999.  I mean, really, how could you forget B. Chastain's epic pk to win it for us.  Let me remind you:
epic i tell you.
this time, there's no brandi, no mia, no lilly.  waah.  but...
some young talented personalities on the squad.

dude, but how come they lost today?  arg.  at least they are not out.  but they do have to play BRA.  Marta.  sick.  nasty.  will be a good game and for sure a test of the best.
btw, how do you like those uniforms?  my initial thought was ew, but now i think i may like them, slightly.
i can't wait to go to NYC in a few weeks.  i need a break from my boring life.

No comments:

Post a Comment