Tuesday, November 8, 2011

So Today...

...I voted!  I ran 2 laps around my neighborhood and then stopped at the polls to vote, then continued my run.  It actually felt soooo good.  Unfortunately, it's been awhile since i've been on a run, so it was much needed.  And then to cool off, i laid on the ground and gazed at the stars, beautiful night.  love that.  I also drank some sour chocolate silk milk, even though the expiration date was in December.  ugh!  Today at work, I had 2 continuing ed classes.  I love them.  I mean, not really, but it's not like real school where it actually matters.  so i just don't even pay attention.  it's like a mini vaca at work. kinda.  
so just to give you a little update.  the D3 soccer NCAA brackets came out yesterday.  Both Messiah soccer teams won their Commonwealth Conferences, respectively.  Wooo.  For the women, it was the 5th straight and i think 11 of the last 12 years.  talk about domination.  But anyways, MWS is playing at home in the first round against Elms College.  they scored a relatively easy bracket to make it to the next round.  my guess is that if they advance, they will be traveling to Hopkins in Baltimore, MD.  yaaaaya.  right in my backyard.  Hopkins is a very strong team though.  i saw them play on Sunday.  they are athletic, fit and strong and they always play Messiah well.  so needless to say, if and when MWS comes to Baltimore, i'll be stoked, but i will also be very very nervous for them.
i wanna watch the cmas tomorrow. boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment