Friday, November 4, 2011

MWS in The Equalizer

Messiah's national exposure one more time...this time it is for The Equalizer, the #1 source for women's professional soccer news.  A few years ago it was USA Today; and then last it was in the New York Times blog.  and not to mention The Messiah Method that was published last month.  I can never say enough about THE/my Messiah Women's Soccer team (MWS).  I am so proud to have been a part of this dynasty; well, barely.  They have become that since I've been a part of it.  The Team and Frey were no-namers back in the day.  We were becoming MWS in those 4 years.  but i still feel the thill of victory and "One in Heart and Mind" with every win and especially when I see an article like this.
Currrently, the team will be playing for another Commonwealth Championship tomorrow after a win in last night's semi's.  I'm sure it'll be a good game.  It's always a good game under the lights on the Shoe, especially on a beautiful fall evening as anticipated this weekend.  and when i say "good game," i just mean, MWS dominates and plays MWS.  Plain and simple; clean and tiiiiiiiight.  Good luck, ladies.  Win another title for an old lady like me, who still day dreams about running fast and looking good on the pitch.  I DID wear my MWS jersey today to work for "Purple Friday" (Baltimore Ravens) football jersey day to honor and support the team(s) just because.
Go Ravens.  Go Falcons!  Fly EAGLES Fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment