Thursday, January 27, 2011

SNOW!

I love snow.
Maybe I should say, I used to love snow.  it's pretty and fun to play in.  but i got stuck at work last night.  let me explain.  all of the rookies sent out emails at 3pm saying that they were leaving for the day as there was a projected snow storm moving in.  heh.  WHAT?!  are you serious?!  there is work to be done - how dare you.  needless to say, 5 pm hit and it got dark.  next thing I know, there were 8 inches in the parking lot, covering my pathetic front wheel drive toyota corolla.  i spent about a half hour digging out my car...hmm, well, more like kicking snow out of the way.  i did not make it out of my parking spot.  luckily, there were several of my collegues who were also stuck in the office and we chatted for awhile joking about working through the night.  well, luckily our firm put us up at the hotel across the street to stay the night....so today....i am wearing the same outfit that i wore yesterday, my eyes and contacts are dry, and i'm hungry.  i feel so nappy and last night i asked the front desk for a complementary toothbrush.  i think it may have had 2 bristles on it.  ugh.  i will be digging out my car later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment