Monday, January 17, 2011

Playlist 01.17.2011

Today, the playlist on my ipod is:
  1. The Sky's the Limit - Jason Derulo
  2. There's a Place for Us - Carrie Underwood
  3. Don't Let me Fall - B.O.B.
  4. Weightless - Lee Dewyze
  5. The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars
  6. Speak Now - Crystal Bowersox
  7. Fly - Nicki Minaj feat. Rihanna
  8. Every Girl like Me - Sugarland
  9. Right On Back to You - Keith Urban
  10. Airplanes (Part II) - B.O.B. feat Haley Williams/Eminem
  11. A Little Bit Stronger - Sara Evans
  12. Words I Couldn't Say - Rascal Flatts
I added that last song (kinda old) because I saw it on the new Country Strong soundtrack sung by Leighton Meister (Ms. Blair Waldorf). 
I'm going to see the movie on Thursday - yesss.  Hopefully, it's better than the ratings, but i'm pretty sure that it will be bc tim mcGraw is in it.  and the ratings only criticized GP - duh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment