Saturday, December 11, 2010

A productive day

Today was a very productive day.  This is the first time that i've gotten a REAL Christmas tree - Home Depot baby.  It smells so good! and this is also the first time that I have ever decorated for Christmas at my house.  {Yes, I tend to be a grinch...or maybe just lazy.  seriously, who wants to spend time to decorate when you have to spend the time later putting everything away.}  Anyways, I spent all day decorating my tree and did a little baking and then cooking.  I did some laundry.  I did some cleaning.  I did some shopping.  I wrapped presents.  I listed to Christmas music.  woo.  I'm awesome.

It has been really cold.  I guess that's normal for December though.  There are def some things that I try to enjoy during the cold winter months.
  • snowboarding.  I don't get to go much, but I DO love catching the freshies.  Thrilling.
  • boots.  I got some sweet leather Frye boots last this past summer and they keep my feet so warm.
  • soup.  I eat soup all the time, but a warm bowl of soup in the winter is yay.
  • chunky sweaters.  I love the look.  Love.
  • my bed.  mmm.  I never wanna get out.  
Today, my bro and niece came over.  She is so cute.  Give her 2 years and this will be her:

No comments:

Post a Comment