Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

You prolly thought that I wasn't gonna post.  Today is Christmas 2010 and it was the greatest day ever.  Christmas was at my house this year and come on, my house is awesome, no?  yeah, you know.  My sister and brother-in-law made dinner, which consisted of a coriander and fennel glazed ham, mashed carrots and parsnips, and garlic green beans with pine nuts {plus salad and bread.}  AND key lime pie bars.  This was preceded by some pear-prosciutto apps.  ohhhh, yeah.

Tasted soooo good on my lips.  I also got to see my niece who is such a cutie!!  Presents were nice, but it was great just to have a nice laid back conversation with my family {i.e. talk about the Phillies and the E-A-G-L-E-S!}  I heard we are getting some snow tonight/tomorrow - woOOO!  yessss.  btw, if you must know, I did end up getting a sweet new coffee maker and some new dishes +$.  blah.  but those things make me happy...and then I decided to re-organize my cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment