Monday, August 22, 2011

Road Biking

I decided that I needed a new hobby and so i bought a road bike (and a helmet, etc.)  what do you think?
i wanna work in some bike workouts to my regiment this fall.  plus, soccer practices will be at ridley field which is only like a mile from my house.  well, perhaps i'll consider a bike commute, but then again, i'll be riding up that nasty hill in the dark on the way home, in sketch bmore.  ok, well, maybe not.  i do however, plan on doing some long rides on saturday or sunday mornings.  
today, i did my first ride.  went about 20 miles out to Quarry Lakes and i can tell that my quads will be sore tomorrow...and my one calf since i cramped up at the very end of the ride.  yay.
i think i'm going to purchase this sweet bike shelf/rack/holder thingy from Elevate.
Cliff Lee is so awesome.  he makes me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment