Saturday, March 12, 2011

Playlist {3.12.11}

Look how cute this kid is!
The playlist currently playing on my ipod is:
  1. Space Bound (clean version) - Eminem
  2. I Wouldn't Be A Man - Josh Turner
  3. Desperately - Sara Evans
  4. Tomorrow - Chris Young
  5. That Should Be Me - Justin Bieber (feat. Rascal Flatts)
  6. F*ing Perfect - Pink
  7. Hanging On - Britt Nicole
  8. Never Forget You - Lupe Fiasco (feat. John Legend)
  9. Colder Weather - Zac Brown Band
  10. Till the World Ends - Britney Spears
  11. If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away - Justin Moore
  12. Make You Feel My Love - Adele
One more playlist...on my DVR:
  1. Jersey shore
  2. The Bachelor
  3. American Idol
  4. The Biggest Loser
  5. Parenthood
  6. Hawaii Five-O
  7. Gossip Girl
  8. One Tree Hill
Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment