Sunday, February 20, 2011

venison tastes so good on my lips

Sundays are always relaxing.  No work, church, friends, food, grocery shop, and sometimes i even cook.  My daddy's a deer hunter.  in fact this season, he shot 14.  14!  And last week when i went over to his house to do my taxes, he gave me about 10 lbs of deer.  i had to be like that's enough since my freezer is so small...like, hamburg, tenderloin, and backstrap!  so today, i decided to cook some tenderloin, simple as that.  it tastes like steak, but leaner and gamier.  i like that.  that's what i'm used to.  then i was like whoah, i'm on a roll.  so i decided to make deer meat loaf.  meatloaf?  i know it's kinda gramma, but it's maybe the easiest legit recipe of all time...
mmm, tastes so good on my lips.  a bit of worcheshire sauce, garlic powder, and salt and peppa rubbed on 2 small tender pieces of tenderloin.  
i did not celebrate valentines day.
i will not be celebrating presidents day.
dw, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment